Board of Directors
- Boyd Christenson, President - Boyd is a retired mathematician who specialized in applications of statistical estimation theory to photogrammetry and remote sensing. He and his wife, Susan, live off-the-grid in the Cerrillos area. They are founding members of the Cerrillos Community Church.
- Sue Schneider, Vice President - Sue retired to the Village of Cerrillos from the SF Bay Area after a lifelong career in office management, database management, statistical analysis, and strategic planning. Sue loves Cerrillos and is a huge supporter of the Cerrillos Hills State Park. As of 2/18/18, she has begun a one-year term as Vice President. Sue also manages the Amigos gift shop at the Ranger Station, on an ongoing basis.
- Ruth Center, Secretary - Ruth is a founding Board member of the Amigos de Cerrillos Hills State Park and is currently employed as the PMS administrator at Ortiz Mountain Health Center. Ruth is involved in several community organizations and enjoys hiking and reading.
- Sherry Graeb, Member - Sherry worked in Human Resources for McDonnell Douglas and Boeing for 30 years and moved here when she retired. She loves New Mexico and our wonderful community and hopes to make a difference in the Village of Cerrillos and the Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Steve Salsman, Member - Steve is a recently retired Horticulturist. He was the owner of a nursery business in Louisiana specializing in growing annuals, vegetables & poinsettias. In Mississippi, Steve was the Horticulturist in charge of the formal gardens of an antebellum home. After moving to New Mexico in 1994, he worked at four local nurseries growing herbs, perennials, annuals, and poinsettias's. In Idaho, he was production manager for one of the largest wholesale greenhouses in the North West. Steve and his spouse, Debbie, have lived off of County Road 42 for more than 20 years.
- LuAnn Wosick, Member - Member of the community for over 35 years and medical director of the Ortiz Mountain Health Center in Cerrillos. Loves to hike the Cerrillos Hills and other outdoor activities.
- Patricia Brown, Member - Member of the community since 1971. Pat and her husband run Casa Grande Trading Post on Waldo Street.
Steve Talbot, Treasurer - Steve Talbot has enjoyed hiking in the Cerrillos Hills Park since first moving to the area in 2005. He is happy to use his new degree in accounting to serve the state park and the Amigos.