Board of Directors
- Zac Sneesby, President - Born and raised locally Zac loves Cerrillos Hills State Park and cares deeply for the area. He has worked as an assistant park ranger and is an avid hiker and gardener.
- Paul Seftel, Vice President - Recently moved to Los Cerrillos, Paul is an artist, originally from London and NYC. Studying in London and Edinburgh, he has been living across the US, for the last 25 years.
- Cynthia Frederick, Secretary -
- Karen Stoll, Member - Karen has lived in the Cerrillos area since 1993. She is a retired librarian who worked at the Los Alamos National Laboratory, the University of Texas at Dallas and the University of Nebraska. She enjoys hiking in the Cerrillos Hills State Park and volunteering in the Visitor Center.
- Sandy Young, Member - Sandy was an English teacher in Mississippi and Florida for 32 years and a sales rep/consultant for Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company in Florida and New Mexico for 21 years. She and her husband, Frank, retired to Cerrillos in 2004 and will never leave, except to visit Sandy's Glorious Southland once a year. Sandy loves traveling, baking, reading, and writing.
- Cat Campbell, Member -
- John Emmons, Member -
Steve Talbot, Treasurer - Steve Talbot has enjoyed hiking in the Cerrillos Hills Park since first moving to the area in 2005. He is happy to use his new degree in accounting to serve the state park and the Amigos.