The Amigos Souvenir Corner
The Amigos has books on history & nature, walking sticks, greeting cards, minerals and a variety of local items available at their Souvenir Corner offered on a donation basis. Proceeds are utilized by the Amigo's for park maintenance, activities and speakers to enhance the visitor experience. The Amigos curent projects are shade structures and plaza landscaping.
Some of our best featured books are:
- Day Hikes in the Santa Fe Area published by the Sierra Club
- The Galisteo Basin and Cerrillos Hills by Paul Secord & Homer Milford
- A Sacred Place in the Land of Enchanment by Patrick Allen Mohn
- Gold and the Ortiz Mine Grant by William Baxter
- Tiffany Blue by Patricia McCraw